Design & Direct Package
May be a good fit if you...:
- Know that want remodel but aren’t sure what your space allows for or what it would cost
- Are looking for industry expertise
- Have the time and desire to research and select product that compliments your design style, is good quality, and comes from reliable vendors
- Are confident in making decisions
- Know your personal design style
- Complimentary in-home design consultation to see your space in person and discuss your ideas and wish list
- Produce floor plan options to help you see all of the possibilities with your space
- Revise plans as needed until a final layout is selected
- Create 3D renderings of your design showcasing what the finished product will look like once it's completed
- Introduce an experienced and trusted contractor to your project for a labor quote and expertise (you can use whoever you want for labor)
- Provide you with a detailed shopping list of all the products you would need to purchase and best places to go/look to make your selections
- Generate quotes and facilitate your purchasing experience with select vendors
- Ensure that the project runs smoothly and will handle any issues within control
THE DESIGN PROCESS
consultation takes place at no cost to understand your project in depth.
A detailed design package is shared that goes over the fee structure for the project and what services would be included.
Once the design package is signed, a second visit is made to the home to measure so that we can begin.
Design renderings are produced. The design is then revised until the project plans are satisfactory
Product selections like cabinetry, counter tops, back splash, flooring, hardware, etc. will all be made.
Orders are placed for product and a construction start date is scheduled.