Design & Deliver
THE DESIGN PROCESS
consultation takes place at no cost to understand your project in depth.
A detailed design package is shared that goes over the fee structure for the project and what services would be included.
Once the design package is signed, a second visit is made to the home to measure so that we can begin.
Design renderings are produced. The design is then revised until the project plans are satisfactory
Product selections like cabinetry, counter tops, back splash, flooring, hardware, etc. will all be made.
Orders are placed for product and a construction start date is scheduled.
May be a good fit if you…:
- Know that you want to remodel but aren’t sure what your space allows for or what it would cost
- Are looking for industry expertise
- Don’t have the time or desire to research and select product that compliments your design style, is good quality, and comes from reliable vendors
- Lack confidence in decision making
- Are unsure or overwhelmed about personal design style
- Complimentary in-home design consultation to see your space in person and discuss your ideas and wish list
- Produce floor plan options to help you see all of the possibilities with your space
- Revise plans as needed until final layout is selected
- Work alongside you to create design mood boards to establish your personal style and design inspiration for your project
- Create 3D renderings of your design showcasing what the finished product will look like once completed
- Introduce an experienced and trusted contractor to your project for a detailed labor quote and expertise
- Take on the responsibility of shopping for the best products needed for the project based on your style and design inspiration
- Educate you on do’s and don’ts of design as well as pros and cons of brands, material differences, etc. so that you can be empowered to make your own selections
- Eliminate “decision-fatigue” by providing you with 2-3 options of every product you need to purchase saving you hours upon hours of time and stress (present physical samples of options whenever possible)
- Make product selection even easier by providing product design mood boards which helps you visualize how each product would come together creating one cohesive look once installed (including some furniture and decor suggestions to tie it all together)
- Generate quotes and facilitate your purchasing experience with select vendors
- Ensure that project runs smoothly and will handle any issues within control